One Story,Ranch/Raised Ranch - Bath, NC
House is waiting for someone to enjoy the expansive water views of Back Creek. 300 feet of creek frontage. Brick ranch setts high on one acre lot with two large decks overlooking the water. Totally renovated with open floor plan. Attached double car garage. Dock and additional carport.
Mel Powell of Long & Foster REALTORS
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 33, Issue 12, Page 37.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Heating System: Heat Pump; Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Exterior Construction: Brick Veneer; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached; Detached
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Hardwood; Tile
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Great Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Den; Full Bath; Full Bath
Type of View